You can take a commemorative photo at the chapel overlooking the center of Kyotango city, wearing a traditional wedding kimono. We offer “Iro Uchikake” for women and “Montsuki Hakama” for men.
You can dress traditional Japanese wedding kimono – Uchikake
① Meet up at Centrale Hotel Kyotango
➁ Dress up the kimono, Photo shooting
③ Change clothes, finish
* Duration: 30 minutes (in case of 2 person)
★ Meeting/Dismissing Place:
All year round 9:00 – 18:00
* Except days of scheduled wedding ceremonies
- Women will be dressed as those who are planning to get married in the same simple way.
- Men will be dressed in Montsuki and Hakama.
- Makeup, hairstyle set etc. are not included.
Per pax : Adult 3,300 JPY
* Included: Experience Fee, Tax
* Excluded: Meals, Beverages, Personal expenses, etc.
* Cancellation Policy : On the day before the start time of the tour: 50% / After the start time of the tour: 100%
* Language : English, Japanese
* Minimum Number of Participants : 2 pax
* Maximum Number of Participants : 30 pax
* Requirements: Age 12 years old or older / Height 140cm or taller
* Advance booking on request basis (1 day in advance)
Facility Name: Centrale Hotel Kyotango
Address: Kyoto-fu, Kyotango-shi, Omiya-cho, Misaka-105-1
Business hours: 7:00 – 23:00
Credit Card Payment: Available (VISA、Master、AMEX、etc.)