Let’s enjoy the Ocean with SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding) !
In this tour you will go by SUP to a little adventure for exploring the caves that cannot be seen from the land. In addition, you will admire the beautiful Tango sea, which is named by locals “Tango Blue.”
At first you will have simple and clear instructions, so even the beginners can enjoy the tour.
○Go to a SUP adventure around beautiful caves that cannot be seen from the land!
○Enjoy the beauty of Tango blue, the sea that the locals are proud of.
○Simple and clear instructions, so even the beginners can enjoy the tour.
① Meet at Takashima Beaches & Auto Camp Place
in Tango Peninsula
➁ Preparation & SUP basic instructions
③ SUP touring around the caves
⑤ Beachcombing and other leisure
⑥ Dive spot (SUP touring)
⑦ Cleaning up
⑧ Dismiss at Takashima Beaches & Auto Camp
Place in Tango Peninsula
* Duration: 2 hours
* Can be changed due to the weather conditions or participant’s physical ability
★ Meeting/Dismissing Place:
Takashima Beaches & Auto Camp Place in Tango Peninsula
Address: Ueno, Tango-cho, Kyotango, Kyoto
Per pax: Adult 7,700 JPY
The price for usage of a Tandem (For two people): 11,000 JPY
* Child Same price as adult
* Included: Tax, Experience Fee, Guide Fee, Insurance Fee, Equipment Rental Fee (SUP board, leash, paddle, pump, life jacket )
In case of bad weather conditions
➡︎ You will be notified at 17:00 of the day before the day of the tour
* In case of cancelation due to the weather conditions
➡︎ the refund would be 50%.
➡︎ The place and the itinerary may be changed due to the weather conditions.
* In case the tour is canceled after your arrival to the camp, we cannot pay the compensation of your travel expenses to the meeting point.
■What to bring: Clothes which you don’t mind getting dirty/wet, towel, change of clothes, drinks, sunscreen, sunglasses, underwater glasses (if available)
■Holding conditions: Please note that the tour may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions. In this case we cannot compensate you your travel and other expenses.
■Insurance: Tour cost includes accident insurance for the unlikely event of an accident. Though the compensation range is limited.
■Parking fee for the campground (including use of water showers, etc.) will be separately charged at 1,000 yen per car. Please pay at the reception when entering the campground.
* Cancellation Policy : 7-2 days Prior: 20%, The day before the tour: 50%, On the day of the tour or no-show: 100 %
* Language : English, Japanese
* Since there are individual difference in physical and mental strength, for children and elderly please contact us in advance.
* Minimum Number of Participants : 2 pax
* Maximum Number of Participants : 6 pax
Facility Name: Outdoor Club Useisha
Address: 6 Naniwa, Mineyama, Kyotango, Kyoto
Business hours: 9:00 – 17:00
Closing days: Not fixed
Wi-Fi(onboard): Not Available
Credit Card Payment: Not Available (Cash Only)